Nicky & Her Consultants
Nicky has a cohesive team of health industry professionals to assist in all needs of a medical centre setup and management. With expertise in their respective fields of the health industry, Nicky and her consultants offer the best solutions for the individual needs of every medical practice. This pool of knowledge encompasses accounts, administration, finance, legal, marketing along with the specialised areas of leasing, fit-outs, equipment, recruitment, compliance, IT and accreditation. Nicky Jardine and her team can implement a mix that best suits the goals of your practice from which to drive strategic growth.
An Award Winning Service
Nicky has been the recipients of several awards including:
- Australian Institute Of Management – Small Business Finalist – Sunshine Coast 2015
- Enterprise Of the Year 2009 (Sunshine Coast Regional Council)
- Small Business Champion Awards 2008/2009 – Finalist (Commonwealth Bank)
- RACGP Practice of the Year 2007 (Queensland)
- Sunshine Coast Business Person of the Year (2009)
- Inaugural Medal for Outstanding Leadership and Management 2008 (Medal in Management and Leadership)
What Clients Have To Say…
It is with much enthusiasm that I am writing to recommend the service of Nicky Jardine and her company.
We worked with Nicky and her team to setup our Aboriginal Medical Service the first on the Sunshine Coast. They were able to understand culturally what is required to provide appropriate care for our Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Elders, Families and Children.
They provided an excellent and proficient service to assist our team to understand what is required for auditing and medical licensing.
Due to this we passed with flying colours in our AGPAL licensing. Super excited! As it adds to the high standards of our service achieving other licenses such as child protection and foster care which is just as important.
On behalf of the entire team at Hello Home Doctor Service, we would like to say “thank you” for all your assistance and support with our preparation towards accreditation.
I am pleased to say that we achieved FULL accreditation on the first attempt.
We are proud of our achievement and very grateful to have you both supporting us during our preparation.
Thanks again and have a great day!
I have known Nicky Jardine for 6 years and worked with her as a GP where she was practice manager and also as a locus doctor with locus sourced and managed by Nicky.
She has always been extremely efficient and reliable in any capacity I have been involved with her. Nicky’s professional knowledge and people management skills are first class.
Nicky has the ability to remain focused on the business goals whilst not forgetting attention to details. Communication with Nicky is always a pleasure, being straight forward and honest.
Working with Nicky has always been a positive thing for my career as a GP, and I would have no hesitation in working with her again if opportunity arises.
A range of businesses have utilised Nicky Jardine’s extensive experience in health industry management and training. Their words of appreciation can be viewed on the testimonials page.
Our Highly Skilled Team
- IT software services (Pracsoft/ Medical Director and Best Practice)
- Practice Manual software and auditing systems
- IT hardware suppliers
- Trainers and assessors in medical administration and management
- Registered Training Organisations
- Architects and property development managers (Medical buildings)
- Legal and Accounting team consisting of mediators, contract, and business structure lawyers
- Employment specialists
- Insurance brokers